Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Amazing Readers

You guys are absolutely the BEST! 

Invariably, about the time I post a chapter that I'm not feeling so great about, you're there with the encouragement that gives me a much needed burst of confidence and inspiration.  Given recent circumstances, I was uncertain about posting chapters this week (wasn't even sure I could write them).  I didn't know whether it would be perceived as cold and unfeeling to weave this fantasy world knowing that his real one isn't quite so bright and shiny.  But, then again, isn't that why we do this?  To escape reality?  So I decided that this escape keeps my mind more creatively occupied than dwelling on the things I have no control over.  It's nice to know that it can distract you from reality for just a little while too :)

For those of you who've talked to me, you're aware that I'm whole-heartedly a Richie girl.  Right now, that means my heart will be whole again when his is.  In the meantime he has all of my fan-girl love, support and respect.

Jovi hugs & Richie love,
Carol

5 comments:

Renee said...

I'm enjoying the story. Just started reading it a few weeks ago. Your portrayal of Richie shows nothing but the greatest respect, in my humble opinion. Please keep going!

fivefivegenie said...

I know I already responded to your other post over on the board, but this one's different, so I wanted to respond here too - I'm glad you decided to keep posting/writing despite what's going on. I've never met Richie, but as someone who's been a fan for more than 25 years, I can't help but worry about him...so it's great to have a little bit of fantasy to escape into for a little bit, especially now.

So, here's to a bit of escapism until our hearts are ALL whole again!

Anonymous said...

I agree! I'm enjoying this story and everyone needs a healthy escape. I only hope and pray Richie finds one too.

jenny said...

I agree too. I think a little escape is good for you. I think by continuing the story you are showing your support of him, that you believe he can get past this and comeback better than ever.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you decided to carry on despite Richie's current situation. There are so many people who have put their lives on hold until he is well again, nad I can't help but think he wouldn't appreciate that.

As it is, it's nice to get some escapism and to read of Richie in a happier time, in addition to the fact that this story is fantastic.

Please keep posting, why was there shouting?

Vicki
x