Friday, June 24, 2011

Ninety-Three


Allegra’s arms and back were of no more good to her than limp pasta.  After Dot and Jesse left, she’d spent the entire evening rearranging the closet and bedroom.  While it was true that she didn’t have that many clothes, she kept stumbling on a ‘better’ way to organize them.  More likely, she was trying to keep her mind focused on something other than being alone in a strange place.

Regardless, her clothes were organized to within an inch of their lives, and she had the bed positioned in the corner, just as she’d wanted.  The nightstands stood alongside and the dressers and television had been redistributed to eat up the remaining space around the room.

Now all she needed to do was wash away the grimy film that coated her body.  It may take every last ounce of energy she had left, but she was going to shower and wash her hair. 

An hour later, she was resting on the bed, whining to herself.  The shower had been fine.  Washing her hair had been fine.  But the blow drying pushed her beyond her limit.  She could barely hold her head up. It was late, she hurt and was tired.

Sprawled across the width of the bed, she was just about to drift off into a contented sleep when her cellphone rang and vibrated on the nightstand.  The abrupt noise jarred her aching muscles into an angry state of discontent, and her mood followed suit.  

“Dammit,” she mumbled, groping clumsily to silence the horrible thing.  Her finger made the necessary contact, but she wasn’t exactly feeling sociable when she snarled, “What?”

“Hi, baby.”

The billows of irritation deflated in an instant at the soft words, rapidly replaced by guilt.  Richie was just calling to check in after the show, like he always did.  Like she wanted him to.

She made a conscious effort to curb the edge in her own voice.  “Hey, sweetie.  I’m sorry I snapped at you.  How was the show?”

“It was good.  Dallas loves us, even two shows in a row.”

“As long as you mean the city and not a woman, that’s great,” she teased.

“Of course not.  I’ve only got eyes for my grumpy Sunshine,” he assured her with a chuckle.  “So, what’s the matter?  Rough day?  Did you have trouble getting moved in?”

She groaned as she reached push the hair from her forehead.  “No trouble, I just spent the evening rearranging things and I’m sore and worn out.”

“Why are YOU sore?  I thought Jesse was helping with all that?”

“He did, but I got bored after he and Dot left.  I spent two hours rearranging the closet, and then decided the bed would be perfect in the window corner.  So, like the stubborn idiot I am,  I moved the furniture around a little at a time until I got it there.”
 
“You wanna look out over Philly when we make love, huh?”

Her tummy rippled at the husky drawl to his voice.  “I hadn’t thought of that, but it does sound nice.”

“Why don’t you turn over on your side and look out that window now, while I rub your back for you, baby.” 

She hoped that he hadn’t hoped to relax her with that particular sexy grumble, because the result was exactly the opposite – it set her nerve endings on edge.

“You’re not allowed to use that tone of voice when you can’t satisfy the promise it makes,” she protested, even as she flipped over to comply.  “It’s not fair.”

“Whaat?  You can’t feel my fingers kneading those tight muscles in your neck and shoulders?  Feel yourself turn to putty when I work my fingers up into your hair and massage your scalp?  I know you’d melt when I rub my fingers along your spine until the knots give way.”

She groaned, nestling herself deeper into the mattress that suddenly cradled her like a cloud.  “How can you make all that happen with just words?  Nobody should be able to will things into existence.”

“Good karma, baby,” he informed her with a suggestive chuckle.  “Right now you’re snuggling down into those soft sheets, wiggling that sexy ass of yours, right where my crotch would be if I was there in the bed.  You don’t think I know it, but you’re still practicing your feminine wiles.  It tickles you to death that so little can ramp me up so fast.”

Color bloomed, making her cheeks glow like shiny red apples.  He was right.   She kept waiting for him to lose interest, or stop humoring her, but it didn’t happen.  Her slightest touch – especially there – and he was ready to go.  It was a heady feeling.

“I’m hard just thinking about your sweet little bottom up against my crotch.” 

“Really?” she breathed, clenching her thighs together in an attempt to relieve the ache that instantly bloomed there.  All the times they’d talked over the phone while he was on the road and she’d never thought the first time about sex talk, even when he’d tried to steer the conversation that way.  But tonight…  She was in ‘his’ bed and her imagination and hormones were in overdrive.

“Hell yeah!  There’s a nice little tent pitched in the sheets here.”

Those sheets rustled, and she visualized him settling down in the bed.

“Are you…”  Her voice trembled and she stopped, teeming with uncertainty.   

He liked the Jersey Girl.  This is nothing compared to that.  Come on, Allegra.

“Am I what, baby?”  he persuaded, intrigued at whatever question she’d felt the need to censor.  Her deep inhalation of air rattled prominently over the line.

“Naked,” she blurted.  “What are you wearing?”

Christ.  Is she really going there?  His earlier comment about a tented sheet may have been a slight exaggeration, but she’d just made an honest man of him.  His black boxer-briefs became distinctly uncomfortable, and he tucked the phone into his shoulder, freeing both hands to shove them down  his hips. 

Kicking them to the floor, he said as calmly as possible, “I’m not wearing a thing, but a hard-on and a hopeful smile.  Are you gonna help me with that?”

“That depends,” she told him, warming to the idea considerably.  “Are you gonna finish that massage?”

“You mean the one where you’re cradling my dick between your ass cheeks?”

Her raspy chuckle made his balls tighten in anticipation.  “Yeah, that’s the one.”

“Can’t you just feel it pressing into you?  So eager to slide inside and make you scream?”

She flexed her hips again, thighs firmly together, rocking back and forth to exert the right amount of pressure on the suddenly hypersensitive nub.  “Mm-hmm.”

“Lift your leg a little for me,” he coaxed.  “I just want to put the head in to see what you feel like skin-on-skin.  No rubber.  Just me and you.”

She inhaled through her nose, separating her legs as he asked.  If she kept her eyes tightly closed, she could pretend that he was here, whispering in her ear.  Sort of like the day she surprised him in Detroit, and he took control.

Allegra shivered at that memory.

“Can you feel it spread you wide?  I’m always afraid I’m going to split you in two, yet your pussy makes just enough room for me in there.  Like it’s been waiting for me.”

“More…” she breathed, her mind readily accepting the scenario he was creating.  The dampness was trickling along her inner thighs already. 

“I don’t think I can stop there, baby,” he continued, quickly becoming immersed in what they were doing.  The vision of her hair spread across his pillows as her naked body writhed with pleasure at his words made his teeth sweat.  “I want to slide all the way home with my cock until you think you’re going to explode.  Do you want that?”

 “Pleassse…”

Richie’s hand lightly grazed the hair at the base of his shaft.  He wasn’t going to jack off over the phone, but he couldn’t keep from touching the tickle that had begun there.

“My hands are going to need to hold your hips steady.  I don’t want you bouncing away from me when I get rowdy and pump a little too hard.”

“I’ll hold still,” she promised breathlessly.  “I need your hands someplace else.”

His thumb swiped the drop of fluid from the tip of his shaft, and he couldn’t keep a tiny moan from escaping. 

She’s gonna have me jacking off like a teenager, and liking it.

“Where?”

“My clit is begging for you to touch it.”

Son of a bitch.  The pulse at the base of his shaft began to throb in earnest, and his fingers curled around its girth with a mind of their own.  

“I’m gonna need your help with that, baby.  You touch it for me, and tell me how it feels.”

Her hesitation lasted no longer than the blink of an eye, the need for release trumping any twinge of self-consciousness she may have.  It wasn’t like he was watching her, and if he was, so what?  She’d done it for him before, and he’d liked it.

Unerring fingers slid into the dark thatch of curls, eagerly seeking the source of need that was hidden there.  A hiss of relief escaped in the instant she made contact with the honeyed silk that represented her womanhood.

“Talk to me,” he reminded her gruffly, still being stubborn enough to refuse the call his body was placing.  He was determined not to jerk off, and a series of gentle compressions  from his palm were helping him stick to that.

“It’s so silky soft,” she cooed.  “I can feel each individual fold and they’re so slippery.  My fingers are gliding so easily that I almost can’t get enough friction to make it feel good.”

Richie stifled a moan in the back of his throat.  “Pinch your clit very lightly, then rub it back and forth between your fingertips.”

“Pinch it?”

“Between your thumb and forefinger,” he confirmed.  “Then hold the pressure and rub your clit between them.”

A gasp was torn from her, and he knew she’d followed his instructions. 

“Now let go and flick it gently with your fingertip,” he ordered gruffly.

Her reply was a purr as she brushed lightly against the nerve endings.  Allegra had become increasingly familiar with the art of masturbation, especially by this point in their relationship, but their intimate relationship was one area she eagerly let him dictate.  Everything he’d guided her into had ended in nothing but pleasure, and she was willing to do anything he asked without question.

“I can feel the sparks shooting through my body,” she breathed, continuing the light ministrations and allowing herself to get swept up in the feeling.

“Good girl.  Now take your middle finger and press directly on your clit.  Don’t rub, just press.  Then slide that same finger down along your slit and inside you.”  His hand slipped a little when she sucked in a breath at the intrusion of her finger into her warm center. 

But he wasn’t jerking off.

“Now feel around until you find the little rough patch of skin against the front wall of your vagina.  You might have to reach back a ways to find it.  Rub it HARD.”

She gasped in surprise.  “Richie, I’m drenched.  I’ve never, ever been so wet.”

Her innocent surprise had his hand doing exactly what he’d vowed he wouldn’t do, and the friction felt awfully damn good against his aching erection.

“Baby, that’s what it’s gonna be like if we ever have sex without a rubber.  I’m gonna flood you with my hot, creamy cum until you can’t hold any more.”

His bawdy declaration pushed her up and over the peak in one swift motion.  Stars exploded behind Allegra’s eyes and her hips bucked against her hand, revisiting the white-hot sensation she’d experienced when the condom had broken.

“Richie!”

He pumped furiously, incensed by the hoarse cry of his name on her lips. 

“Yes, yes, yesssss,” she moaned, relishing every last bump in the ride he’d sent her on.

That, combined with the frenzied motion of his fist, was enough to start his own round of fireworks.  The hot liquid spewed up his torso, and he had a fleeting vision of spraying her beautiful breasts with it.

A guttural grunt filled her ears, and she knew he’d joined her on the other side. 

For no justifiable reason, pride swelled in her chest.  It was nearly incomprehensible that she had the ability to drive this sexually experienced man to pleasure with merely her voice. 

“Sunshine?” he asked after a moment, his breathing still deep as he slid back to reality.

“What, sweetie?”

“Would you think about something for me?”

“Sure.  What?”  She eased herself up against the headboard, dragging the sheet along to cover her breasts.  The twinkling city lights caught the corner of her eye, causing her to smile.  It was a nice view to come back to.

“If you want to keep using birth control, I’d really like it to be something besides condoms.”

After the things he’d just said to arouse her, Allegra knew immediately where he was coming from, and she agreed.  She wanted to feel all of him seated inside of her.  Wanted everything he had to give. 

“I’ll call the doctor in the morning.  I’m due for a checkup, anyway.”




4 comments:

Distant Dreamer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the phone sex!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Distant. Now I can't wait for that chapter, but i wonder when they will be able to do it because right after Dallas was 6 more shows before they have a big enough break to warrant coming home, after Charlotte and before Hershey!

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.GOD! Thank the heavens I didn't read this at work! After last night at Hyde Park, I am already hyper sensitive to Richie but this just tipped me over the edge!

MORE!

Anonymous said...

Shoot! I'm all caught up! This is a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.